Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Simple Pleasures

As you all know very well, I love my nephew - should Leah have more children or Lauren have any children, I will love them just as much, if not more. I'd love the chaos. I've always thought having kids the same ages as my sisters' kids and all of them running around together would be so much fun. I guess that comes from growing up in a rural community where everyone seemed to be related to everyone else except for my family. We were stand alones.

Leah and William came to Georgia last night and we ate dinner at my parent's house. I took Sandy over because William loves Sandy. He's terrified of her but he loves her too. He squeals and gets all excited but he's been knocked by her tail a couple of times so he's getting cautious of the back half of her body. His latest thing is paper towels so he was wiping Sandy down last night in between eating the paper towel. Actually they were taking turns wiping each other down, he was using the paper towel and she would use her tongue. It was pretty funny to watch him and I'm sorry the shutter speed on my camera isn't fast enough to capture the full event. Especially when Sandy got him backed into the corner and was licking him all over. I stopped to help him but looking back I should have gotten a picture first.






No comments: