Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Loving me Some Chelsea

"The Fact is, that to do anything in the world worth doing, we must not stand back shivering and thinking of the cold and danger, but jump in and scramble through as well as we can." - Robert Cushing


I have found a new source of entertainment and I've been reading her blog today as I wait on the IT guy to show up and fix some work related components of my computer. (FYI: Not being able to send work email blows). It's been a wasted day except for this blog and in particular, this post: Gwen and Feeding little monsters. If that doesn't inspire you to get off the couch and do something, I don't know what will. I need a little bit of that in my life... Every day I need a little bit of that... a reminder that life is not a dress rehearsal. And this one had the bonus of making me laugh as well. Nice one.

No comments: