Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Because it makes my life easier*

25 random things Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.


1. Pickles are my favorite food (I'm not pregnant!)
2. I love to read. I have a hard time putting down a book until I've finished it.
3. I talk out loud to myself all the time
4. I love the color red, I pick it everytime over anything else
5. I can eat Mexican food everyday of the week
6. I have visited 48 of the 50 states, only Alaska & Hawaii to go
7. My idea of heaven is a bubble bath
8. I always cry at movies
9. I have a girl crush on Heidi Klum
10. I am completely tone deaf
11. I love meeting new people
12. I took 8 years of ballet, 2 of tap, 5 years of cotillion and I still CAN'T dance
13. People amaze me everyday
14. Cookies and Cream is my favorite ice cream
15. I like beer in the summertime but wine in the winter
16. Getting a pedicure is a requirement for life for me
17. I will wear my jeans until they can walk on their own
18. I can't stand silence - I have to have the radio or the tv on at all times
19. I can play in the ocean waves for hours.
20. My feet are ALWAYS cold
21. I think about things way too much
22. I hate it when people assume that I'm messed up for being the "Middle Child"
23. I can't wait for either of my sisters to have another baby
24. I'm not certain I want to be an adult
25. All I need in life is chapstick and a ponytail holder

*Yes, I stole this from facebook but really, why should I have to reinvent the wheel every time?

No comments: