Friday, February 20, 2009

C'est la vie

Just to update those who sent me good wishes about last weekend with the DLS.

We talked, we discussed, we defined, we argued semantics - neither of us could change our position so we're friends, we've talked some more this week and while we both think some things are good between us, not everything is. And even me, who loves to beat a dead horse, doesn't want to talk about it anymore. We've had this ongoing conversation about what we were to one another for the past 6 weeks, give or take. And he's tired and I'm tired. So we're friends.

And I actually think we'll be friends. Call me naive but the best thing about our relationship was our friendship and the conversations we had.

(Don't get me wrong, other "stuff" was good too. This was just the best).

I do appreciate the concern that was shown to me and the emails of support, I have some of the best friends in the world. Whenever one of us is down, the rest of us rally around to bolster them and it's because of that that makes it all ok.

But life goes on and I will too.

No comments: