Monday, February 16, 2009

Letting Go

I did not have a good weekend.

Have you ever had a moment in life that you aren't certain how it happened? You look at the start of the conversation and the end of the conversation and you can't figure out how you got from one end to the other?

That was my weekend with the DLS...
Going into the weekend, I was excited to spend it with him. No big plans, no expectations but he left this morning for a long term project in Maryland so we knew we wouldn't see each other for a while. Therefor, the weekend was supposed to be fun and relaxing. No pressure, no conversations, and no expectations.

Wow, were we waaaaaaaaaaaaaay off.

Major conversations, two ugly fights and I ended up coming home on Saturday night. He texted me last night and we're going to talk some more tonight but I hate to think this might be the last time we're together, that our fun ended so badly and that we weren't able to enjoy being together and saying goodbye gracefully.

1 comment:

littlesack said...

that really sucks..it really does. Im sorry...I hope the conversation makes things better.