Friday, May 29, 2009

More Pictures

"The virture of the camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking." - Brooks Atkinson

I've been playing around with flickr and editing pictures again. Guilty as charged but it's so much fun to figure out what makes it look better and how to change my camera Add Imagesettings next time to actually capture the image I want versus the one I ended up with. Practice makes perfect.

Here's the champagne picture I already posted:




And here are some flowers from the wedding, I added the vignette effect under the 'create' section and softened the edges of the picture. The flowers were actually this brillant pink and pretty. The strong color worked well in contrast to the natural colors of the setting.

No comments: