And I feel like I have so little of it... the days and weeks are flying by. Already August is almost halfway over and I feel like it's just barely started.
I like being busy... I am a joiner and I like being involved and having something beyond my daily job... however, right now, it's a little out of control. And I feeling fatigued. Which for someone who struggles with sleeping, that's a double wammy. I lay awake at night, thinking about all I have to get done, instead of sleeping to restore my body so I'm able to do those things the next morning.
So, life keeps moving on and it's taking me with it, kicking and screaming.
Over the last few weeks, I've worked alot and played alot, thought alot and planned alot, then dreamed even more. As I'm able to make some of those plans and dreams more concrete and bring them to life, I'll share more of them.
But here's what I have to look forward to in the near future (in chronological order):
- 2 year old's birthday party in Knoxville, TN
- Week long trip to St. George Island, Florida with some of my hometown favorites
- Nephew's 3 year old birthday party in Gulfport, Mississippi (I love spelling that out)
- Weekend at a cabin in the Mountains with The Boy
- Family week at the Riverhouse
- Tickets to Vandy vs. UGA
- Producing my first play with our local theater
And I'm sure there's more. Excited for it all, challenged by my work, and expecting the best. My life keeps moving, pulling me along and I'm determined to enjoy it all.