Thursday, April 3, 2008

Rainy Night in Georgia

It's been a sleepy, rainy day in Georgia so I've had a tough time getting motivated all day long. It's looking to be a rainy night as well so I doubt I'm going to do much more than go home, change my clothes and curl up on the couch. The only stop I might make is somewhere to find myself a book that I haven't already read. I'm bored with my reading options at home. I have a short attention span so if I start a book and I'm not motivated to finish it right then, I have a hard time picking it back up again.



But I did get one of those tell me about yourself emails so I decided to post my answers here as well as in my return email....



Hope you enjoy it!

4 Things About Me:

4 jobs I have had in my life:
1. Camp Counselor
2. Ski School Agent
3. Lifeguard
4. Sales Representative

4 movies I've watched more than once:
1. Indian Summer
2. Almost Famous
3. Aspen Extreme
4. Braveheart

4 places I have lived in my life:
1. Monroe, GA
2. Nashville, TN
3. Salt Lake City, UT
4. Chicago, IL

4 TV Shows I watch:
1. Criminal Minds
2. Mad Money
3. Road Rules/Real World Challenges (I know but it's an addiction)
4. Grey's Anatomy

4 places I have been:
1. Virgin Islands
2. New Zealand
3. Cancun
4. Puerto Rico

People who e-mail me regularly:
1. My Vandy 8
2. My sister, Leah
3. Snapfish
4. My friend, Marianne

4 of my favorite foods:
1. Mexican
2. Birthday Cake
3. Fresh Seafood
4. French Fries

4 places I would rather be:
1. On a warm sunny beach
2. In bed
3. In my own home
4. France (with a certain Wineboy)

4 things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Buying my first home
2. Moving the into the new store
3. Starting Grad School
4. Creating a new life for myself

No comments: