Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Life in a Northern Town

So I'm not a big fan of email forwards, well anymore. So when I get one, I usually put it on here and go on with my life. So here we go:

1. Put your music on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!

1) IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY? My Hometown, Charlie Robinson. (oh, dear.)

2) WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?The Sweet Escape, Gwen Stefani (This is oddly accurate, considering I escape all the time, the lyrics really don't follow along those lines but the title is what counts in this one).

3) WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? Until the End, Norah Jones (Hmmm....)

4) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? Perfect Lover, Britney Spears (No Comment).

5) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE??It's All Over, Dreamgirls Soundtrack. (um, is there something I need to know?)

6) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?Beer in Mexico, Kenny Chesney (Sign from above?)

7) WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? You (Drive me Crazy), Britney Spears (I swear I am NOT cheating).

8) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? Yes, Beyonce

9) WHAT IS 2+2? Rich Girl, Gwen Stefani & Eve

10) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? Good Ol' Boys, Waylon Jennings (Interesting, considering I don't think I have a BFF)

11) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE? All We'd Ever Need, Lady Antebellum ( My new favorite band - does this mean, I'll only ever need him?)

12) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? Better Day, Zac Brown Band (there's some optimism, nice.)

13) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? Fergalicious, Fergie (I think someone's trying to tell me something.)

14) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Might "O", Outkast

15) WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? Please Mr. Postman, The Marvelettes

16)WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?That's Where I'll Be, Little Big Town

17) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? Magic, Bruce Springsteen (Hell, yeah!)

18) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?Something More, Sugarland

19) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?Idlewild Blue, Outkast (Hmmm...)

20) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? Womanizer, Britney Spears (Not a good sign)

21) WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN? Everybody's Broken (Bon Jovi)

22) HOW WILL YOU DIE? Don't Stop Believin', Journey

23) WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET? Nature Boy, David Bowie (this one could actually work if I had dated a nature boy, my friends and I used to nickname all the guys, as in "NYC boy", "wine boy" etc. based on a detail about them)

24) WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH? I want you, Elvis Costello (I have NO idea...)

25) WHAT MAKES YOU CRY? Janie's Got a Gun, Aerosmith

26) WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?(You Want to) Make a Memory, Bon Jovi

27) WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST? The Train, Outkast (Idlewild Soundtrack)

28) DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?All American Girl, Carrie Underwood

29) IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?Walk Like a Man, Franki Valli (the movie? the way we walk?)

30) WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW? Don't Speak, No Doubt (talking is a little difficult for me right now)

31) WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?Life in a Northern Town, Sugarland, et al (Because that makes sense...)

32) HOW DOES THE WORLD SEE YOU? The Littlest Birds, The Be Good Tanyas (I really shouldn't download music suggested by my weird music friends)

33)WILL I HAVE A HAPPY LIFE?Thinking about you, Norah Jones (Should I be more concerned with others to achieve happiness?)

34)WHAT DO MY FRIENDS REALLY THINK OF ME? She, Emmylou Harris (Interesting...)

35) DO PEOPLE SECRETLY LUST AFTER ME? Trampled Rose, Alison Kraus (What's with the wounded female vibe, sheesh.)

36) HOW CAN I MAKE MYSELF HAPPY? I found it in you, LeeAnn Wommack (I guess it could work...)

37)WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY LIFE?Change, Taylor Swift (ah, poignant).

38) WILL I EVER HAVE CHILDREN? Up Where We Belong, Joe Cocker (Why do I even have this one on my playlist).

39) WHAT IS SOME GOOD ADVICE FOR ME? I'll be there for you, Bon Jovi (Who will be there?)

40) HOW WILL I BE REMEMBERED? I Hope that I don't Fall in Love with You, Hootie & the Blowfish (Ouch, iTunes, that's not nice)

41) WHAT IS MY SIGNATURE DANCING SONG?MJB Da MVP (now, that's what I'm talking about!!!)

42)WHAT DO I THINK IS MY CURRENT SIGNATURE SONG?No Ceiling, Eddie Vedder (That could be inspiring)

43) WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK MY SONG IS? Big Time, Big & Rich (Wow, iTunes definitely has some insight)

44) WHAT TYPE OF MEN DO YOU LIKE?I can't Help Myself, Four Tops (now that's funny)

45) WHAT IS MY DAY GOING TO BE LIKE? No Tell Lover, Chicago (No Kidding?)

No comments: