Friday, December 26, 2008

Weird

I had the weirdest dream last night... it's sketchy in my memory but I do remember a couple of things:

1. The boy of the moment (makes sense, talked to him on the phone before I went to sleep)
2. Vampires (the Twilight series are the last books I read)
3. A guy from high school (this one is RANDOM, I haven't seen him lately and I added about 10 inches to his height)
4. A sporting goods store (this was the setting for the dream, I think we all worked there)

Did I say it was weird? I mean, really really weird.

Does anybody know what any of these things in my dream represent?


P.S. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!! I didn't touch a computer for the past two days or else I would have posted this in a more timely manner - it's my motto: Better Late than Never!!!

No comments: