Sunday, March 2, 2008

Bon Voyage!!!

After seven days of blissful weather and family togetherness, I'm back from celebrating my grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary in the Carribbean. I took over 200 pictures on this vacation so be prepared. I'm making a photo book from Snapfish for my grandparents as a present so I was really into documenting the vacation. It was fun and I got a lot of great pictures. So it was worth being a little annoying to everyone else.








But first the obligatory cute picture of my nephew... he discovered his tongue this week and was constantly sticking it out and making faces with it much to our delight.







And now, my grandparents. We suprised them with a cake and a song from the crew one night at dinner. Aren't they cute? So fun. And the rest of the dining room joined in the celebration. There was a lot of love going around the boat, 3 different couples were married while on board and we witnessed an engagement one night. Instead of the "Triumph", it should have been called the "Love Boat" (cue theme song here).




Our boat made four stops:

  1. Moon Cay, Bahamas
  2. St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands
  3. San Juan, Puerto Rico
  4. Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos

I'll have a post for each destination and include pictures but please be patient with me. I've decided to uproot my life and move it back to Georgia now so between packing, moving, saying goodbyes, and driving south, I may be a little busy.

No comments: