Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Oh Wow

I was asking for it.

Just looking at my most recent posts. I was looking for something to happen in my life. A little bit of drama with a side of tears.

Well, I got it.

A big swift kick in the pants along with a large dose of heartbreak.



A reality check if you will.


While my pride keeps me from posting the details of my situation, just know that my heart is broken. A dream that should never have been formed has been lost. A dream world that I allowed myself to indulge in is gone for good.

It's one of those things that is for the best... it had gone on for far too long. Yet, it hurts worse than anything I've ever been through. When you open yourself to possibilities and the 'what if', you also expose yourself to the failure and heartbreak of the never going to happen.

And it sucks.

No comments: