Thursday, May 29, 2008

Work, NOLA, and Babies...

It's been a while. Don't feel neglected... I'm here. Just not as prompt as I should be. It's been a busy couple of weeks.




I've been really busy with work. Which is great. I love what I do and I think I'm doing a good job. I miss my leisure time but things aren't so crazy that I can't breathe. It's good.



I went to New Orleans over Memorial Day for a suprised shower for our friend Jenn, who's seven months pregnant. I have a great group of girlfriends from college that I travel with and we've remained really close friends - I've actually become better friends with some of them since graduation than I was in school.

Jenn is the first of us to have a baby so we went all out for this shower. It was so much fun and so good to hear how everyone else is doing. We've got a lot of changes: whether they are selling their home, having a baby, starting a new job or program, we're at a great change. By now we know that none of it will change our friendships but it's crazy to hear about.



Aren't we a pretty group?

Jenn is the one in blue in the middle... hard to tell that she's 7 months pregnant... she looks awesome!!!

So that's what's been going on here... what about your neck of the woods?

No comments: