Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Transition

I've been some type of transition or another for the past seven years of my life - do the math, I graduated from college in 2001. When the parental plan for me ended. Hence, the transitional phase of life.

I have a couple of major life questions that I've been pondering with and I haven't found a suitable answer yet. Then, the fact that I don't have an answer bothers me. And so on, and so forth.

I'm constantly looking for answers, suggestions, inspiration, divine intervention, whatever...

As I was reading an article yesterday, the author mentioned a phrase her mama used, based losely on a bible verse:

"If you don't know what to do, just be still"

I bounced it off my Dirty Little Secret last night and he thought it was a good idea. Just wait to see how things fall into place. For me, patience is not a virtue but we'll see how this goes. Can't hurt. Maybe I should give myself a deadline. Hmmm...

No comments: