Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Seriously?

He called me...
and acted like everything was completely normal.

Seriously?

As though we had never had the hour long conversation, ending the start of a great relationship. As if all was as it had been.

And men say women are hard to understand.

While I've been enjoying my DLS (his term), I'm over games. I don't have the time or the energy. I used to really enjoy the obsessive discussions and squeals of laughter over margaritas with the girls. But now I just want to be able to smile that contented smile, tell them he made me breakfast the last time I was there, and go on about my way.

I'm not looking for a groom. I do want honestly, companionship, comfort, and desire. And if it's hot, well... you won't hear any complaints from me.

I'm not certain how to proceed... Any suggestions?


"Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship."
- Sharon Stone

No comments: