Friday, June 26, 2009

HiStory

All day long, I've listened to Michael Jackson's music... not really by choice (although I'm not complaining) but more because every station is playing his music. And I'm actually overwhelmed by the number of songs that I know. Know by heart. I can't say that I own any of his music (although that will change soon).

I found this grid online and I think it's pretty cool portrayal of the Jackson influence:


And I have to admit... When I think of Michael Jackson, I think of the innocent little boy with the big voice dancing with his brothers. That's how I want to remember him.

1 comment:

allison peters said...

"the way you make me feel" is one of my favorites and has been stuck in my head all day.

also, my brother zach watched "thriller" over and over when it first came out so mj will always be special to me.