Wednesday, January 9, 2008

MURRAY!!!

I went over to my friend Lera's house for lunch and to meet her new puppy, MURRAY! There is nothing as sweet as a snuggly puppy who still has his puppy breath. The three of us sat on her floor and played with all the cute puppy toys for about 5 seconds... but we played with the paper towels for a good 2 hours.


Murrary loved toting his roll of paper towels around their kitchen/den area. Showing his prize off and acting as though he might share with you. Maybe... maybe... then nope, he trots off to another part of the room with his papertowels. It was a great way to spend a rainy afternoon and who wouldn't find this little guy adorable, huh?





Sorry for the quality of the picture - in the midst of the fog of my hangover, I forgot my camera so the one on my cell phone had to make due.

Made me lonesome for my own dog, Sandy - she's currently hanging out at my parent's home in Georgia. One of the many mistakes I've made in the past year was convince myself that leaving her behind would be better for both of us. This was stupid reasoning because:

  1. My parents are not animal people and don't care at all about interacting with her and she's a lover of a dog who wants to be right where you are at all times.

  2. She has to live outside at my parents' house and that's sad for all of us.

  3. I've had more free time in the past 6 months than I've had her whole life. She would have loved being here with me hanging out and going to the doggie beach and wondering all over the city this summer

  4. I wouldn't be in such a posh building because they don't allow dogs in such posh buildings, therefor my rent wouldn't be so crazy high.

I miss Sandy... here's a picture of my girl over Christmas, we're in the car about to head out to the farm so that she can run around. She's wearing her new blue collar that Santa Claus brought her. She had a stocking full of treats so we know she's loved but can't wait until I'm able to have her with me full time again.


No comments: