Sunday, January 6, 2008

Your Eggo is Preggo

GO SEE JUNO!!!
Believe the hype and your best friend and the people riding the #151 down Michigan Avenue and go see Juno!

It was SO good!! Ellen Page was amazing. I wanted to be her! Even 16 & pregnant, I wanted to be this quirky and funny girl you couldn't help but fall in love with. Allison Janney stole the show for me as the quirky and smartass step-mother. She is one funny lady in my opinion. (Even on the dramatic West Wing she had me cracking up, NO ONE delievers a dry line better).

The girl sitting next to me (a complete stranger) giggled the whole way through the movie and she had one of those infectious laughs that doesn't allow you to sit silently beside her. Plus I'm one of those people who doesn't let people laugh or cry by themselves. It was a good way to spend 2 hours. I needed those laughs more than I realized.

I found this on the internet the other day when I was wasting time. It very much explains how I feel about my life right now...

Whenever you think you need a year off of work or life or school or whatever, think twice. A year is a long time. Believe me, I living it right now. 3-6 Months will do for most of us. This time has been really healthy and restorative for me... it's been good but I am so ready to get back into the game (as long as it's not retail) and be doing something with myself. This blog has been great for me just to have something else to do with my time during the day. I'm not bragging and I'm not complaining... I'm trying to motivate myself to formulate a plan. That's what my dad told me earlier today, to come up with a plan and tell him what it is. Thanks!

Suggestions?

No comments: