Wednesday, January 30, 2008

11 Degrees

The current temperature for sip code 60614 is 11 degrees... That's my zip code. Today's high was 14 degrees. I walked into my volunteer position this morning and was asked if it was cold enough for me.

But, Wait, it gets better! Tomorrow's high is 22 degrees, we're doubling our temperature in just 24 hours. Amazing, isn't it? I know.

Now that I'm done bitching about the weather - which, in all reality isn't that bad. (I'm inside 98% of the time and the snow in the park is gorgeous.) But I'm going to elaborate on my love affair with the 'Real World/Road Rules Challenge' - MTV has started a new season and some of my old drama queen favorites are back as well as some new faces. Half of the cast is pink from the bright sun of Mexico so it reminds me of my own family on a beach vacation. This show is the ultimate guilty pleasure for me, forget "The Real Housewives" or "American Idol". The drama on this show kills me! I love it!

The other thing I thought of is that pretty soon we'll have a second generation of Real World/Road Rulers... I know the very first seasons should be parents by now. How weird would that be if one of their kids was on a future show? The things I think of since I have way too much time to think about nothing. Hopefully that will change soon...

No comments: