Thursday, February 7, 2008

Bet you didn't know...

I always have my toenails polished - I LOVE a good pedicure.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch is my favorite cereral and I believe it's completely ok to eat it as a fufilling breakfast.

Tweezing my eyebrows makes me feel ridiculously better and in control of my life.

I'm easily startled, I hate working with my back to the door because I don't like people walking up behind me.

Chapstick and Mascara are the two things that I consider a necessity in my morning routine.

I want a job that requires me to be formally dressed just so that I "have" to buy the clothes.

Patent leather shoes have been an obsession of mine since I was three and could express that I wanted to wear my "shiny shoes".

Cake isn't worth eating without the frosting.

Whoever invented the shower deserves a medal.

Going to movies by yourself isn't weird or crazy, it's practical. You don't talk in the movies.

I think falling in love is easy, it's the staying part that I find challenging.

Everybody has baggage, the challenge is making sure it matches!

No comments: