Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Brrrrr....

It's cold up here. I've heard about the end of January/beginning of February as being the coldest part of winter in Chicago for six months now. And the time has finally arrived. My nose froze walking the one block to my bus stop yesterday morning. It snowed another half a foot last night. The city is so pretty when the snow is falling so I came home last night with a smile on m face. It does make the commute longer and a little precarious but I still love it. I'm sure come April, I'll be little tired of it, but right now it's still pretty to me.

Plus, in two weeks, I'm going on a cruise to the Carribbean with my entire family. It's my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary so we're going to celebrate and spend time together. I think it's be fun. Plus who is going to say no to a week in the sun!! I'll be sure to post pictures of my fun in the sun so you all can be jealous.

No comments: